Medical & Surgical Claims
We specialise in dealing with medical negligence claims. We have vast expertise in this area and have had major compensation success for our clients.
Compensation eases the financial burden to people that have suffered under any part our health system. If you believe that you, or somebody belonging to you, has been a victim of carelessness, errors or incompetence, please feel free to visit, call or email us in the strictest of confidence.
We aid persons who are aggrieved when they receive unsatisfactory answers from medical practitioners and our experienced team assist in finding answers to those tough questions. We obtain admissions of wrongdoing / apologies from medical practitioners as well as compensation.
We understand that pursuing an action of medical negligence can be very difficult.We will listen to you, analyse your case and inform you about the process, timeframes and likely results. You will have all the information you will need to assist you with your decisions. Should you decide to pursue a claim, we will be there for you every step of the way.
We have many years’ experience of litigating cases relating to birth related injuries and deaths of both child and mother, cerebral palsy, catastrophic injuries, brain injuries, spinal injuries, misdiagnosis cases, surgeries that went wrong, surgical procedures which were not fully explained to patients in advance and patients’ consent were not obtained correctly, eye surgery, dental surgery and cosmetic procedures.
Sample Potential Claim types:
- Plexus Injury Claims.
- Gallbladder Surgery Injury Claims.
- Ruptured Aneurism Injury Claims.
- Poorly Performed / Delayed Colorectal Surgery Injury Claims.
- Tear and Perineal Tear and Vaginal Injury Claims.
- Crohn Disease Misdiagnosis/ Mistreatment Claims.
- Hypoxia Brain Injury Claims.
- Fatal Injury Claims.
- Adverse Reactions to Drugs Claims.
- Oncology and Cancer Claims – failure to diagnose, late diagnosis, misdiagnosis.
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Damage / Injury Claims.
- Root Canal Damage / Injury Claims.
- Orthodontic and Dental Claims.
- Colorectal and Urology Injury Claims ( including stoma)
- Procedures carried out without patient consent and or informed consent.
- Neurosurgery Injury Claims.
- General Surgical Injury Claims.
- Anaesthesia and Epidural Injury Claims.
- C-Section Injury Claims.
- Defective Medical Product Claims
- Varicose Vein Surgery Injury Claims.
- Cervical Cancer Claims Misdiagnosis, Late Diagnosis, Failure to Diagnose (& Cervical Check).
- Accident and Emergency Claims.
- Hospital Acquired Infection Claims.
- Eye Injury Claims.
- Eye Laser Surgery Claims.
- GP Negligence Claims.
- Cerebral Palsy Claims
- Injury from forceps, vacuum delivery Claims.
- Shoulder Dystocia Claims.
- Obstetric Negligence Claims.
- Midwife Negligence Claims.
- Birth Injury Claims.
- Maternal Injury Claims.
- Joint knee and hip replacement claims including DePuy Hip.
- Spinal Injury Claims.
- Narcolepsy Claims.
- Swine Flu Claims.
- Audiology Claims.
- Cosmetic Surgery Claims.
- Breast Augmentation Claims.
- Coroners Court.
- Hepatitis Infection Claims.
- Misdiagnosis of Biopsy Claims.
- Misdiagnosis, Misreading X-Rays, Scans, MRI, Blood Results and all such Claims.
- Surgical Swab Injury Claims.
- Brain Infection Claims.
- Suicide / Psychiatry Claims.
- Cardiology Claims to include Angiogram and Stent.
- Endocrinology Claims.
- Scopes, Colonoscopy Claims
- Mental Health Claims.
- Ear Nose and Throat Claims.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Injury Claims.
- Reproductive, Pregnancy, Gynaecology Claims.
- Cauda Equine Syndrome Claims.
- Orthopaedic Injury Claims.
Julie Shanley heads the medical negligence team and can be contacted at:
T: +353(0)1 234 3731
M: +353(0)87 812 7230