Injuries & Accidents
Have you been injured:
- at work?
- in a road traffic accident?
- by being in an unsafe environment in a public or private place?
- through an assault by another person?
- by falling off a pavement/ tripping in a hole in the road/ car sliding on icy and untreated roads etc?
- or lost a family member through the actions of another person?
If yes, you may be entitled to bring a claim to seek compensation for the injury/ death you suffered.
Where a family member has died the claim is known as a fatal injury claim and in addition to obtaining compensation for the death there is also a statutory claim which allows you to get further compensation for emotional distress and funeral costs.
Julie Shanley heads the personal injury team and can be contacted at:
T: +353(0)1 234 3731
M: +353(0) 87 812 7230